Outright Purchase with maintenance
As the name suggests, this option is where the capital amount for the forklift is paid up front. The customer would then sign up a maintenance contract with Masslift. This ensures the forklift is correctly maintained, within the correct service intervals, with genuine Mitsubishi parts in order to ensure the warranty is valid.
Masslift has established relationships with numerous banks and are able to assist you in sourcing finance. On receipt of an official order and a credit application, Masslift will send your details on to the bank. Additional documents may be required, which we will then request. Once finance is in place, you will pay the finance portion of your rental to the bank of your choice and the maintenance portion directly to Masslift.
In general, the documents required by the banks are as follows:
- Signed and completed credit application
- Company documents
- Latest audited financials (along with Management Accounts if these are older than 6 months)
- ID of signatory/signatories
These requirements are as per South African law, as part of:
- FSB – FINANCIAL SERVICES BOARD ACT 97/1990
- FICA – FINANCIAL INTELLEGENCE CENTRE ACT 38/2001
Need more information?